Ok, first I will explain you what is this post about…
Lot of people who want to start their website are probably new in this whole online world and I started my blog to help you get into this whole SEO, content, and making money online world.
So I get lot of questions through my contact form and most of them are about: How to set menu on my site, or how to find coupon for this, and more questions like that..
But in last few weeks I got few mails about hosting sites and your questions are:
What is the best hosting company? What is the most affordable hosting company? What hosting plan should I choose? Should I use Bluehost or Hostagator? …
So I want to share my story with you, and I will explain you few things about Bluehost, why I use it, how to get it, I will compare them with another companies, etc.
I also wrote article about How to buy Bluehost hosting and How to Install wordpress on it, so if you want you can read it too.
About Bluehost Hosting – My Experience
Bluehost.com was founded in 1996. and today it’s one of the most popular web hosting companies online.
People are Signing up more and more on Bluehost and they get on average over 920 new signups every day.
I was struggling with hosting companies in my country, and later with Hostagator and few more German hosting companies, but Bluehost really amazed me.
I use it for few years now and I host more than 50 websites on BlueHost and this hosting is at least 20% better than any other hosting where I host my sites.
I also have 20 sites on Hostagator, 20 on OptimaHosting and few of them on German Hosting.
So if you ask me, always choose BlueHost and it should be your first choice.
Of course, there will be someone with bad experience on BlueHost but I work with people who buy new hosting plans every month, and maybe 1 in 20 people reported some problem with this hosting, but nothing devastating, maybe few minutes downtime and 2-3 days waiting for their support mail answer, and that’s great if you ask me.
And with Hostagator and few other hosting companies we had more than 5-6 hours downtime every week, maybe they are better nowdays, but I don’t trust them anymore.
BlueHost will give you even their 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you don’t like them you can get your money back.
I will show you few benefits of this hosting company now.
- Free domain name for every user that buy hosting plan on Bluehost.com. This is very useful for you because you will save 10-15$ with this option.
- Unlimited disk storage, and this is even more important because you will never be able to spend your disk storage space. You can host 100000 sites on one hosting plan and you will never be limited with your storage space.This is interesting because 80% hosting companies still don’t offer unlimited storage for their users.
- Unlimited number of hosted domains, Unlimited add-on domains, parked domains and subdomains, so this basically allows you to register million domains on your hosting plan, no limits. 80% hosting companies will limit your domains on 5 or 10 per one hosting plan.
- 24/7 Chat, phone support and E-mail, and this is true because I talk with these guys on BlueHost every week about something and they are online 24/7. On some holidays you will not be able to reach them in every moment, but you can mail them and they will answer you in few hours.
- 1 Click install scripts: WordPress, wiki sites, forums, e-commerce. With this option you can Basically install every popular script for your website with one click.
- cPanel Account control panel. You will get access to your email accounts, script installers, domain setups, everything that’s important about your site, so you can do anything you want with your hosting and domains.
- Unlimited email accounts, Free CDN from CloudFlare, Unlimited FTP transfers, and more and more options, this hosting can offer you everything.
- 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you don’t like BlueHost when you buy it, you can get your 100% money back.
But BlueHost is more Expensive than some other cheap Hosting? What’s the difference?
Don’t buy cheap things, please. When I started with my online business I bought one cheap hosting, maybe HostWind or something like that I don’t even remember.
They offered me 2$ per month and first month free, and I was so down, I was broke at the time, I was in highschool and it was really hard to find some money, so I bought that one.
I worked on my sites for 2 months and I just made few bucks from my sites when I got mail with something like this:
“We are sorry our database is down and we lost all your data and everything, we can refund your money if you want.”
I was crazy, I spent 2 months on my sites and now they will refund me 40$ and that should be okay for me?
After that, I tried more than 20 Hosting companies, and I realized that most of these companies don’t even care about their customers.
I have 20 niche sites on Hostagator, and when they have some downtime for 3-4 hours I lose visitors and potential customers.
So, always pay 20$ – 30$ more and be sure that you have high quality hosting for your sites rather than some shitty hosting that will ruin your website.
If your visitor visit your site and you are down, they will never come back, believe me.
Be smart, never trust the price and never choose some cheap hosting for your sites.
One more thing, lot of hosting companies will offer you like 1$ per month for the first years, that’s only 12$ for the first year, but check the price for the next years, it’s probably more than 8$ per month.
They catch lot of people with these offers, don’t fall for them, choose wisely, choose quality.
Bluehost can offer you $50-$90 per year hosting, and that’s great price.
You can now read my article: How to buy a Bluehost hosting plan and How to Install WordPress on it.
I hope you will be satisfied with this hosting and if you have some questions please Comment below, or contact me I will help you with everything.