The informations contained on my OnlineAdrian.com blog is for general information purposes.
The informations are provided by our site and while we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of our site.
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, our site takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
To comply with the recent FTC ruling over bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy. If you’re my visitor, you should assume the following:
- I make money from most of my posts with affiliate links
- Most of my links in articles are paid link.
- Some products I write about are free and I get them for review, and if I like them I recommend them to you
- If you email me through my Contact form or Facebook page, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please
- I review both good and bad sites, and it’s up to you if you want to use my links to signup for any account with my affiliate
Hopefully,this page clears up any misunderstanding you may have about my OnlineAdrian blog.